How to Convert SWF to MOV on Win (Windows 8)/Mac (Mavericks) with Ease
SWF (Shockwave Flash) now is a standard of publishing compressed Flash content on the internet which supported Shockwave Player and Adobe Flash Player. However, they cannot be played on QuickTime player or view them with your iPad or iPhone, so if you want to play SWF videos on QuickTime, you need to convert SWF to QuickTime supported format like MOV first. Here we strongly recommend you the Xinfire Video Converter, which can help you to convert SWF to MOV with ease. If you are using Mac, please turn to the Video Converter for Mac. Now get it and follow the guide below to convert SWF to MOV.
Download SWF to MOV Converter:
How to Convert SWF Video Files to MOV without Quality Loss
1. Download, install the app, launch it and go to Add Files to browse your computer and add SWF video files to the program.
2. Open “Output Format” drop-down menu to select MOV as the output format. Also, click “Output Path” to customize the destination folder to save the converted video files.
3. Now, just click “Start” to begin converting SWF videos to MOV.
More Functions Provided by SWF to MOV Converter
1. The app can not only help you to convert SWF to MOV, but also allows you to convert other popular video formats to MOV, such as MP4 to MOV, YouTube FLV to MOV, AVI to MOV, etc.
3. What’s more, the SWF to MOV Converter can also help you to rip protected DVD discs for playback on popular mobile devices, like DVD to iTunes, DVD to MOV, DVD to Android, DVD to H.264, etc.
Tutorials and Guides Relate to MOV Video Conversion
AVI to MOV – convert AVI video files to QuickTime MOV on Win/Mac with ease
MP4 to MOV – convert MP4 to MOV without quality loss and fast sped
MOV to MP3 – extract MP3 music from QuickTime MOV video files with high quality
MOV Format – what is QuickTime MOV video format